Hi TB Beta Team,

I want to give Kudos to the Rit Labs team for the status bar below 
the message composition window, showing the message text format 
option, and charset, along with other data.  Very cool.

That leads to a question - the charset.  I have selected Unicode 
(UTF-8).  I think it looks great.  Is there a default setting there 
for U.S. English?  For some time, I used Cyrillic (Windows) if only 
because that was the default, possibly, then I changed to the UTF 
(not being sure why).  For Micro Ed font, I use Bitstream Vera Sans 
Mono; I used to use Lucida Console - if only because I think it was 
the default.  Is there a default setting here, for Micro Ed font? 

Thanks for any help.

-- 

Take care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- 

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it
begin with me."  This is our function, our
challenge, our fulfillment - to accept, 
enjoy and share.

Using The Bat! 4.0.0.22 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.0.0.22 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to