Hallo Jens,

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:34:30 +0100GMT (7-2-2008, 12:34 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

JF>>> I would like to know, if this behavior now is WAD ???
>> Confirmed.
>> I think it's a bug.
>> Looks like the end-of-file character is pasted too.

JF> Nobody reads my E-Mails :-(

Sure we do, I even reply to (some of) them. :-)

JF> I already reported with:
JF> mid:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That should be mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or if you like
that better <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JF> I wrote: I am not able to copy this, or analyse.
JF> After sending Mail, it is not visible furher.

To be honest, I read that message too. Two reasons why that kind of
messages don't get many replies:
1) You raise an issue in reply to another message
2) You raise multiple issues in one message
Currently we've had 1100 messages this month and those kind of
messages get ignored. When somebody reproduces the error, he can't
find the original message, because it only has a version number in
the subject and no real subject and second because it's a reply.
And because of the multiple topics in your message a reply needs to
address all of those topics and that's more complicated than reply to
one topic per message.

-- 
Groetjes, Roelof

Endless Loop: (n) See Loop, Endless
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 4.0.0.22
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

Attachment: pgpWobptIuKlJ.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.0.0.22 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to