> On Thursday, February 7, 2008, at 11:39:20 [UTC-0500] (Thursday,
> February 7, 2008 17:39 my local time) Rick Grunwald wrote:

>> I posted this yesterday with no confirmations. It should be fixed
>> before release In the Edit Messsage Menu - the Format / Format Block
>> options are wrong (the are the alignment options) Graphic enclosed

>> Confirm?

> Why do you think this is incorrect? The block is very general name,
> and even the paragraph can be named the text block and formatting
> means also aligning of the text.

Because the ALIGNMENT options appear IDENTICALLY under "Alignment" &
"Format Block". If that is "as designed" as you suggest - great! I
will stand corrected. (Wouldn't be the first time) :))

--
Rick
Thank you Mr. Bush for showing us how badly we need change

v4.0.0.22 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2