>>        I have noticed a lot of references to Hunspell
>> dictionary for spell checking. I have now downloaded the
>> relevant document and would like some guidance on where
>> and how to deploy it. Any help appreciated. I have looked
>> at the options and the Hunspell tab is completely grayed out.
> That does mean: The Options are not working right now - it
> does not mean the Hunspell Engine is not working.
> If you see this Tab, is might work already!
> Hey, Ritlabs, could you please insert a Message, if the
> Hunspell Engine is working :-)
> I do it like that:
> - close the bat
> - rename the %PROGRAM-DIR%\Speller (builtin Speller)
> - place the Hunspell Dictionaries in
>   %PRGRAM-DIR%\Dictionaries
> - look if you have languages to select in Editor Mode under
>   Spelling/Languages

I followed it, have
hu_HU.aff
hu_HU.dic
files in %PRGRAM-DIR%\Dictionaries

What should I see, if I have Hungarian CSAPI on my PC as well? What
kind of change I can expect if Hunspell works?

-- 
Vili


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 4.0.0.22 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to