Hello all,
Thursday, February 7, 2008, Maggie Meister wrote:

>   I notice a left-facing green arrow at the bottom of the main
>   screen next to the connection information. There is the word,
>   Plain, to the right of it. Nothing happens if I click on it. It
>   does not change if I select html in the
>   Preferences|Viewer/Editor. What is its purpose please?

this gives information, if is OTFE mode enabled or disabled, green arrow
is a bug I have reoprted in https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6725

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.7
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM