·-------------------------------------------------------·-Date-------· | Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [1] | 2008-02-07 | ·-------------------------------------------------------·------------· [Reply to: »Bob Riley« · 2008-02-07 · 22:41 h (CET)]
Hello, Bob! > The only way I ever heard it used was when Dad would give us a > command, and would yell "Raus, Schnell" very loudly - and > semi-humorously. He never spelled it for us. His translation (from > being an American G.I. in Germany during the war, 1945), was that it > meant "Scram, quickly!" I of course never knew otherwise. Nice anecdote! :-) > Anyway - thank you for the mini-lesson in German adjectives. I > assume it can also be used as an adverb? I don't know. Yes, it can ... Gute Nacht! ;-) Cheers! VA -- [1] Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana! Using The Bat! 4.0.7 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2. »A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.« - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless« ________________________________________________________ Current beta is 4.0.7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

