TB V4.0022  Password corruption and locking
Whilst trying to set new folder for my account I was asked for password
(strange request at this point)
Entered wrong password by mistake

Now cannot change password or get it to accept correct password for setting new
folder

When program exited, fortunately, password works to get access to account BUT
still cannot set a new folder or change a folder  as it wants a password and
keeps rejecting (valid password) and reports access violation
00B60598 read 00000078

Whilst I can still get mail and access this I am unable to make any changes

 I consider this Password problem very serious as I am now unable to change or
add new folders to my account and very concerned it may prevent me accessing my
account to view mail.

  Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]