Hello Stuart,

Saturday, February 9, 2008, 6:42:01 PM, you wrote:

Stuart> Hello Peter,
Stuart> Saturday, February 9, 2008, 3:50:57 PM, you wrote:

PK>> 1./ the "ALL READ" button is greyed out and doesn't work as suppose to. It
PK>> marks read only one message.

Stuart> This marks all selected messages read.

I rebooted and now it appears to be working OK.

PK>> 2./on the bottom left corner In all three windows (a./ account tree, b./
PK>> preview message c./ full message) there is a "full back', back, forward,
PK>> 'full forward" it doesn't appear to do anything.

Stuart> This is if you have multiple tabs that would take up more room than
Stuart> available.

Thanks, maybe because I have only 3 tabs, all, unread and flag. Thanks for
the explanation.

 Peter

The BAT 4.0.12,
Windows XP, Service Pack 2