Hello Ian,

> With the latest release versions I no longer see the CSAPI
> dictionaries. I have Office 2000 Premium loaded but now I no longer
> have use of the CSAPI dictionaries. What do I need to do to get that
> back?

Do you perhaps say that because you no longer see the bar line that
used to separate the SSCE languages from the CSAPI ones? If so, the
separator is gone with the redesign. You have a number of languages
available to choose from no matter from which set (engine) they are.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.12 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2