I reported it a while ago, now added this note to
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5063

- Select Account1
- Open Address book, File, Mass mailing using template, select a
quick template
- Active account, select Account2, another account
- I personally select Action: Put in Outbox, but I guess you can
select something else, too
- Click OK

The  mails  will  be  in  the Outbox of Account1!! (even if I selected
Account2), with the sender being the email of Account1.

Please confirm. For mass mailing users, it is a serious issue.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.0.20 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2