Hello MAU,

 On 11 February 2008 at 20:38:06GMT  +0100  (which was 19:38 where I live) -
you wrote and made these points on the subject of  -   User dictionary (was:
<blank>):
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I still can't understand why SSCE doesn't work for you. There must be
> something 'peculiar' to your system.

Neither can I and it tends to get to me.  I had a similar problem with Phase
One (Photographic) new software but it was later found by Phase One that the
new software was coded using the latest code set which, unfortunately for me
and some other users,  included processor machine code which my AMD Sempron
processor could not use. In this case the program was highly unstable and
crashed a lot (unusable). So maybe it is the processor that is peculiar.  That
aside I have a very basic system which is totally reliable and no other strange
happenings with other programs.

I have no idea if this too could relate to SSCE but hope that  the TB team do
follow this up as there are others also reporting similar findings (see Issue
Tracker).  All credit to The Bat, although some things do go wrong with AV's it
seems to still carry on and does 99% of what I need.

Look forward to the User dictionary explanation.  Despite a few others
reporting the Hunspell is not the best it seems very good to me for email use
especially  if I can add words.

Best regards,
 Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! 4.0.12.2 on windows version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2