Hi all,

maybe not a beta issue and a RTFM issue here with me, but I want to ask
anyway.

During downloading messages my computer hang up the day before yesterday.
In maintainance centre TB showed two damaged folders and said that it was
able to recover messages. The folder in the TB folder list shows zero
messages, also after restarting TB.

When taking a look into the folder directory I see the following files:

MESSAGES.BCK
MESSAGES.EBB
MESSAGES.EBI
MESSAGES.IBK

As you can see, I use OTFE.

The first two files should contain the messages. I tried to import both
files to another folder but wasn't able to do this, 0 messages imported.

Is there a trick? ;-)

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.0.12.2 powered by Windows Server 2003 "R2" Standard Edition 5.2
Build 3790 Service Pack 2

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org