Hello Stuart,

 On 13 February 2008 at 18:45:26GMT  -0600  (which was 00:45 where I live) -
you wrote and made these points on the subject of  -   message recd count/sound:
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just an update to tell you the problem is now sorted!   :-)

There was definitely something odd as you could see from the status line
examples I sent.

The one thing I had not tried was closing TB completely and
re-loading.  After this, problem gone.

It seems that changing account and folder sound settings for sound
can cause this problem can occur, precisely what combination I haven't a clue
 but as this is a minor thing and probably difficult to reproduce it is of no
consequence.

It was, however, very strange hearing combined sounds and phantom
messages being received.

Best regards,
 Graham
--
  Graham Howe mail       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Model Engineering Web Site    http://www.homepages.mcb.net/howe/