On Fri 15-Feb-08 4:02pm -0600, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:
BM>> Thanks for responding Thomas.  The rich text is great for
BM>> reading most mail, but posted scripts or program snippets
BM>> are best viewed with non-proportional fonts.  I loved to be
BM>> able to toggle between the two.
>
> Actually, you can switch between profiles and even assign hot-keys to
> them:
>    - open the Customise dialogue,
>    - select the profiles you wish to switch to (they are located under
>      Actions  -  [All Actions]->Message Viewer->ViewerProfile
>    - add them as hidden items to the pop-up menu and
>      assign keyboard shortcuts to them
>
> Well, it's not a toggle, but it works :-)

One more thing - what does "View / Use Plain Text Viewer"
supposed to do?  I know it turns Smileys off, but there's
already a Smileys switch.  It would be nice if it would use
an assigned view profile for this "Plain Text Viewer" and
un-checking it would restore to the "default" viewer.

This would give us back a toggle :-)

Bill
TB! Pro 4.0.14.2  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3