Hello MAU,

Saturday, February 16, 2008, 12:57:09 PM, you wrote:

M> Hello Charles,

M>>> Fully agree! Because they may be  automatically imported to your
M>>> Registry without you even noticing.
>>
>> You should open the file for editing...

M> Not me. Aside of the fact that I don't use Vista, I wasn't looking for
M> a solution. I was just pointing out the risks of fiddling with *.reg
M> files.

I guess I should have pointed out that this fix is only for Vista.
Although, this file can be used as a starting point for XP.  Hopefully
they will fix this in the next version released as a MSI file since
the problem is in the installer.

--
Best regards,  Charles mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.14.2
 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build  6000

 AntispamSniper for the Bat! 2.7.1.7