Hi

       Just a thought, I un-installed The Bat! completely after backing up my messages. I then removed all traces of The Bat! manually. I then re-installed it and transferred over the latest version of the executable, (Version 4.0.14.2). I then restored my messages, re-registered it and lo and behold, most of it is working fine. I had a hiccup with the SSCE engine options and thought it had failed because it ignored Thiought as a spelling error. When I checked my options, I found that I had checked the box to ignore capitalised letters. I corrected this in my present setup and am now using SSCE as my spell checker with only one outstanding problem and yes, it has highlighted Thiought as errors both  above and here. Thank you for all the input especially from Miguel A. Urech. The one problem that remains is that it does not Ignore when selected in the contextual drop down menu but I think I can probably deal with that one.

--

Ian Pollard LRPS

Wooler//Northumberland//UK

"He is no fool, who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Eliot