Hello all,

I saw this problem several times yesterday but, so far, not today.

I always use 'Automatic checking' and, after having written several
messages with no problems, I was writing a new one and noticed that
typos (misspelled) were not being underlined in red. I checked the
'Automatic checking' in 'Spell Checker' menu and it was selected. I
don't know why but I decided to deselect it and select it again and...
voila! there were several words marked as misspelled.

As I have said, this happened several times yesterday and in all cases
the problem was 'cured' by deselecting 'Automatic checking' and
immediately selecting it again.

Anybody seen something similar?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2