Hello all,
Thursday, February 21, 2008, Uwe Steinfeld wrote:

> sometimes (not exactly reproducible) the created column shows only
> the time instead of date-time.

>  See attached screenshot: it's in "<Generic View Mode>" and correctly
>  sorted by date created. But in two rows the date is not displayed.
>
>  IIRC this is not new, I've already seen it several versions ago.
>
>  Any confirmations?

no, this is a feature, todays messages are displayed with time only, You
can change this in Preferences dialog, Date/Time section.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.14.4
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM