Hello Volker,

> I came across a real old bug:
>
> <https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5458>
> Scrollbars in message editor headers do not work
>
> I think it's time for a bug fix! :-)
>
> Please support this one.

I cannot confirm this in the terms you describe in the BT report. I
tried this with 4.0.14.3 and now with 4.0.14.4 and the only thing that
does not work for me is clicking and dragging to scroll the list. But I
can click on the arrows on the ends and they will scroll as expected,
and I can also click on the "white space" of the scroll bars and they
will jump or scroll several lines. In no case I get that the drop down
list closes until I do select on of the entries.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.14.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2