Hello Volker,

Saturday, February 23, 2008, 11:33:09 AM, among other things, you wrote:

VA> [Reply to: »Roger Phillips« · 2008-02-23 · 04:19 h (CET)]

VA> Hello, Roger!

VA> [Access Violation]

>>> I assigned a short cut there,

>> So did I, and in my case it works fine. Ctrl+P now prints the
>> message from the window which has the focus.

>> How did you assign the short-cut?

VA> Via Customizer, but that does not matter, because if I use the print
VA> button or menu entry Message|Print…, I get the AV.!

Looks  as  though  your  tbuser.DEF  file  or the path to it may have become
corrupted.   Perhaps  try changing your the name of your tbuser.DEF file, or
move  it away from the Bat!  folder and then restart TB.  It should generate
a new tbuser.DEF file and file path which may solve the problem.

Good luck.

-
Best regards,
 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.14.5 POP3  with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.7,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2