Hello Kyle,

> All the system cleaning I did did not improve TB performance (cleanup
> need to be done anyway).
> So the problem appears to have been with the data base but I am not
> totally sure that was the only issue or what the problem was.  :'(
> Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated. I hate not knowing what
> fixed my problem.

It is hard to say... If you think, I can connect to your computer thru
TeamViewer  (www.teamviewer.com,  you  just have to install the client
module,  that  is  free,  I have the supporter module, completely safe
program),  and take a quick look at it. What timeframe would be ok for
you?

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.14.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2