>   Anyone know of a database program that you can import the bat
>   messages into for easy reference.  Im at over 200,000 messages on
>   some of my accounts and would like to start a database of my
>   messages for easy reference and cross referencing.

If you dont use encryption, you may try my software:
www.thebat.hu/Download/BackupTheBat.exe

After install, in Help, Manual, you can read or even print the manual
(it is an RTF file) :)

The software is able to export the mails in individual files, and
automatically name the files using macros (name of sender, date,
etc.) or export folders into Unix mailbox files using macros.

Prolog...: I just tried it now, I used it with ca. 3.5 before. The
export is broken :(

My software write a TheBat.ipc file, with commands for TB to export
mails. For example:

/EXPORTU="Support";FOLDER="Inbox";X;O="E:\1\2008-02-24_Support_Inbox.Unix";
/EXPORTU="Support";FOLDER="Outbox";X;O="E:\1\2008-02-24_Support_Outbox.Unix";
/EXPORTU="Support";FOLDER="Sent";X;O="E:\1\2008-02-24_Support_Sent.Unix";
/EXPORTU="Support";FOLDER="Trash";X;O="E:\1\2008-02-24_Support_Trash.Unix";
/EXIT

should export my Support account's 4 folders.

Part  of TB help: "For those who are familiar with programming, here's
a  handy  hint:  The  Bat!  checks  a  file called TheBat.IPC which is
located   in   the   same  directory  in  which  The  Bat!  executable
(TheBat.exe)  file  is  located.  Within  this  text  file,  each line
represents one command that can be executed by the program, so you can
write  commands  to this file directly and control The Bat! on your PC
even  over a local network. Note that TheBat.IPC is deleted as soon as
all  commands  from  it  have  been executed, so if this file does not
exist, you will have to create it to make use of it."

It worked before. Is it broken now??????????

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.14.1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2