Hello all,
Sunday, February 24, 2008, Francis Dhumes wrote:

> with the version 4.0.14.5 I obtain a strange behaviour for icon: most
> of those in folder/message are black squares, and the the toolbar
> icons are "shifted" (look at attachment).

> I have no glyph file it the The Bat ! directory.

any batskin.xml in home directory?

> ???????????????

is there a reason for so many question marks????????????

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.14.5
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM