Greetings,

>>>  https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5441
>>
>> :)
>>
>> You will find me adding my 2 penny worth on 11 Dec 2005 at 12:36

> Then you will know it is a completely lost battle :)

Well said. That discussion has been around for years.<g>  A parked
message in the outbox is transparent to sending of queued mail. I'm
not sure exactly why, but the concept of a draft folder falls on deaf
ears at RIT Labs. Old habits are hard to break. I have *never* had a
parked message get sent until I was ready (or goofed and
ctrl-enter'ed the message accidentally).

--
Neal
  Using TheBat! v4.0.14.5 on Windows XP Service Pack 2