>> I open SmartBat (F6) and there are no Tabs on the bottom of the
>> window to  be able to select different notepads. If I switch to the
>> Scheduler and back, the tabs reappear.
>> Confirmation?
> Can't confirm. Here tabs are visible upon first opening.

Thank you...

Strange  thing:  I  made  an  upgrade,  as you. But I have the Voyager
compass spinning, not TB's icon.

I  downloaded  Voyager  yesterday  evening.  Would you try to download
again  and see if maybe it is a different install? I dont have Voyager
now with me to give you some build number.

--
Vili