Hello Vili,

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:31:17 -0400 GMT (13/03/2008, 20:31 +0700 GMT),
Vili wrote:

V> I moved like 10000 mails from one folder to the other:

V> a.  if  you switch to work with another program in the meantime, as it
V> takes  a minute or so to move this many mails, the window with "Moving
V> mails"  will  stay  unclosed after all the mails are moved and showing
V> 100% complete

I moved such a huge amount of mails a few years ago, and had the same
behaviour. So it's not a new bug. I didn't report it, because it's not
important: It's not exactly something anybody does on a daily basis.

V> b. the only way to remove this window is 1.) restart TB or 2.) move
V> ca. 1000 mails somewhere and DONT take off the focus from TB.

I didn't try this.

V> Confirmation?

Sort of.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Eine Ratte schwaermt der anderen vor: 'Ach ja, diese Lerngesetze sind
schon toll! Jedes Mal wenn ich diesen Hebel druecke, muss mir der
Weisskittel Futter geben!'