>>> I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find that... :-(
V>> Select a mail, then Message, Resend.
> What's the difference to redirect (except that I don't get to see the
> message in the editor, making it a dangerous function if hit by
> mistake)?

Redirect:  send to another recipient from the _original_ address. E.g.
you  get  a  mail and redirect to another address of yours. The sender
will  be  the  original  sender (yes, kind of cheating :). Designed to
send mail that _you got_.

Resend:  resend a mail that _you sent_ to somebody. E.g. the recipient
did not get it. Same as copy it to the Outbox and send it again.

--
Vili