Hello Jens,

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:11:52 +0200 GMT (09/04/2008, 17:11 +0700 GMT),
Jens Franik wrote:

JF>>> Hm, yes, i have all Mails sorted in Common Folders, because i have a lot
JF>>> of Accounts...

>> Important information. As Rick said, the account that is marked with
>> "make this the default for mailto..." should be chosen.

JF> That's what i expected - But it is not filling in the Default Account,
JF> which i checked again to be choosen "this is default for mailto:";

I think this is worth an entry in the bugtracker.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Blamestorming: Sitting around in a group discussing why a deadline was
missed or a project failed, and who was responsible.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.20.2