Hi Martin!

>>> up and running using OTFE.
>> I have to correct myself.
>> Incoming and outgoing filters are not working anymore... Reverting to
>> 4.0.20.4.
> Confirmed - switched back to 4.0.20.5

I also had this problem when switching back to .5 which I noticed only five
minutes ago. So now I'm back on .4 and hope that everything is working
again.

And yes, it could be that only some filters are not working anymore. I did
not look further into this after four or five filters did not work.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.0.20.4 powered by Windows Server "Longhorn" Server 4.0 6.0 Build
6001 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org