On Sat 3-May-08 12:37pm -0600, Maxim Masiutin wrote:
> The Bat! 4.0.24.4 is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb40244.rar
>
> What's new in 4.0.24.4 since 4.0.24.3:
> [-] Quick templates dialog could not be invoked (beta issue)

Great!  Now that the odd message list background and the
quick templates are back, how about fixing the sorting
office's inability to display the list of a "Contains any
of".  At a minimum, tell us what the limit is - we could
split a filter into two or more to deal with that limit.

BTW, the filters still work, they just cannot be edited
without coping the filter to an editor and editing within
the editor and pasting the result back to sorting office.

Bill
TB! Pro 4.0.24.4  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.8  XP Pro SP2  POP3