sábado, 10 may 2008 at 21:22, it seems you wrote:

A member of the Spanish TBUDL said on the list it seems there is a bug
on the QT code.

If  we  created  QTs  with  an older version (<4.0.24) and we type the
%QT[Ctrl+Space]  command  it  will activate the QT, but if we use this
activation  with  a new QT we should get a window asking for the QT we
want to use.

Is this as designed or it's a little bug. It seems there it's an
internal flag to require confirmation with this dialog.
--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 4.0.24.8 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)