On Friday, May 16, 2008, 2:23:15 PM, Rick wrote:

R> I think I was. Where is this feature?

It is in the customizer. Its icon resembles a folder. Its purpose is
to create nested "menus" under that container. Fool around with it to
see how it works.

Jon

Using The Bat! v4.0.24.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
--
"One of the most meaningful things that's happened to me since I've
been the governor — the president — governor — president. Oops.