On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Roland Burger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> on Saturday, May 24, 2008 at 15:52 you wrote in message
> mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> among others:

>>> it does not recognize my thebat registration...
>
>> Confirmed. I am now in 30-day trial mode.
>
> With me it also doesn't open the trial version! I had to delete TheBat and to
> install an older version new!

Sorry, Roland, I spoke too soon. The first time I tried to open TB, it
gave me the trial mode option, and I canceled out. Then I sent my
message from Gmail just assuming that I would be able to enter trial
mode and planning to do so. But when I tried to enter trial mode, I
received some sort of error and TB shut down. So, like you, I had to
revert to an earlier version.

At a guess, this problem could be connected with OTFE. In other words,
perhaps those running TB with OTFE have the issue, and those running
TB without OTFE do not have it.

In any event, my TB OTFE installation could not open the 4.0.24.13 beta.

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP2