Dear Thomas,

@1-Jun-2008, 00:17 +0700 (31-May 18:17 here) Thomas Fernandez [TF] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Thomas:

... <snip>
TF> field, it showed your name with the TBBETA address as desired. The
TF> moment I click into the body, the TO field is changed as above. That
TF> happened three times in in row.

TF> Can anybody confirm? I've never seen this odd behaviour before.

I will confirm but fully describe it as follows:

When you click into the *unchanged* body of a message, the source
template is re-evaluated. If that template affects any of the address
fields, these are re-evaluated too.

If you edit the body (even slightly) before making any changes to the
addressing, any address changes will stick.

It is by design, I believe, but the design does feel uncomfortable to me.

... <snip>

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v4.0.24.16 on Windows Vista 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1