viernes, 13 jun 2008 at 18:28, it seems you wrote:

>   I have noticed that a number of toolbar options including the delete,
> forward
> & reply options are grayed out on my toolbar. If I quit the bat and restart,
> all
> is restored again. Has anyone else had this problem?

Not confirmed here.

As Richard Newman said, if you selects on common folder and don't
selects any file you will get a lot of buttons disabled. But if you
select one message you will get all the buttons enabled and the only
buttons disabled will be the send and receive buttons.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 4.0.24.21 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)