Hello Ian,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:09:00 +1000 GMT (22/06/2008, 06:09 +0700 GMT),
Ian A. White wrote:

JF>> Additional i added a condition to a very long filter today and all of
JF>> the Window inside where Conditions are began flickering for every
JF>> charakter i typed in - was not able to see nothing during this.

IAW> This is also a very long standing issue with filters.

IAW> Once a filter gets a certain number of conditions, you can get weird
IAW> and wonderful things happening with the dialog.

Confirmed. This started with what  was then called the Newe Filtering
System (code was completely rewritten) and there is a bug in the way
Windows handles are called. See https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4000

It will not be fixed, as there is a workaround:

Instead of having many conditions "Header contains", make one
condition "Header contains any of" and list all the conditions. This
works flawlessly.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.23