Hello Goncalo,

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:32:43 +0100 GMT (07/07/2008, 14:32 +0700 GMT),
Goncalo Farias wrote:

>>> Is that of any use at all? knowing that it's Up and Running and where?
>>> Do  you think that running in a certain location is going to influence
>>> the beta test?

>>> I'm not attacking anyone... it's just my 2cents.

R>> Sorry to offend you sir

GF> It wasn't your email, it's "up and running" emails in general.

I think U&R messages are a good feedback to the developers, and the
location adds to the colour, i.e. internationality, of this list.

I only wish that people would add something to the subject line if
they comment more than the new version being up & running.

My 2 cents. I haven't downloaded the latest version yet, as the issue
with the filters is bothering me. I cannot find the mid now, as the
subject didn't contain the word "filter"...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Es war eine machtvolle Demonstration. Der Marktplatz war voller
Menschen. In den Nebenstrassen pflanzten sich Maenner und Frauen fort.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.23