Hello TBBETA,

When I try to send a message through my provider I am getting the
following message:

<begin>
I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

                        The SMTP Server program

<tbbeta@thebat.dutaint.com>: host hera.geschkult.fu-berlin.de[160.45.213.11]
    said: 550-Host is listed in the UCEProtect RBL, see
    http://www.uceprotect.net/ for 550 details (in reply to RCPT TO command)
</begin>

I visited the website but there is read that my provider is not listed???

Who can help me out?

TIA

--
Henk
The Bat! E-Mail System version 4.0.28.2 Pro on Windows XP SP3