Hello all,
Tuesday, August 19, 2008, Bob Riley wrote:

> Sometimes I think we ask too much of RitLabs when The Bat! is already
> a remarkable product.  Let's let them focus on further development of
> the IMAP capability (which is already, I think,  very decent) instead
> of picking at so many tiny details.  On the other hand, maybe I myself
> am being picky here.  If so, I apologize to everyone.

team has developers working on core features and has coders and designers
working on GUI, so there is no reason to think, such GUI changes slows down
IMAP rework, new index file or other core feature.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.28.4
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 2.8.1.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM