Hi Marcus,

> Hello Bob,
>>> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb40341.rar
[snip]

> In the taskmanager I am seeing 2 Bat's running. When I shutdown TheBat
> both are gone.  In Process Explorer I only see on instance of TheBat
> running

When TB's main window is open, I see two TB app's running in Task
Manager's Applications tab, but only one running in the Processes Tab
(and I see TB's flapping incon in the windows taskbar).

When TB's main window is closed, I don't see any TB app's running in Task
Manager's Applications tab, and I still see one running in the
Processes Tab (and I still see TB's flapping icon in the windows taskbar).

Bob Riley

--

Using The Bat! 4.0.34.1
Windows XP 5.1