I have just noticed a change in behavior that I don't particularly
care for.

Formerly a thread from an earlier time would receive a new message and
move to the top of the message list. The thread would stay there even
if I deleted the new message

Now, if you delete the new message it jumps back to it's former place
in the message list.

I am threading by references, expanding all threads, grouping by date, and "new
thread sorting". This is the way it was before and after upgrading to .11 -
nothing else changed

Confirm anyone?
--
Rick
Considering McCain? You're not doing the math!

v4.0.34.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3