Hello Maxim,

> Hello Roelof,

> Friday, October 03, 2008, 14:52:13, you wrote:

>>>Is anybody encountering the same problem?
> We have removed this beta version from the website.

4.0.34.13 is still unavailable. Just lost one complete set of messages
after changing folder properties, thought my version was immune
because its the last MSI! So all "normal" not beta users will also
encounter this problem!

Will there be a fixed version soon? Which version should we go back to
in order to avoid the folder problem?

I'd propose you reupload the last working msi, or a lot of
(nonbetalistreading) users will run into serious problems!

--
Martin
TB! 4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3