Hi Roelof,

You are right. I don't usually see messages by thread, and now I'm
seen the post in a threading way I see what I have done. Sorry for the
mix-up. Sorry Jens for spoiling your original thread. :-)

Anyway I hope my initial intention to contribute to the list by
pointing out an issue with the current Alpha/beta prevails over my
mistake.

Thanks
JAvier

> Hallo JAvier,

> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:27:30 +0200GMT (9-10-2008, 16:27, where I live),
> you wrote:

J>> Hello there,

> <moderator>
> Note: This moderator's interjection is a note to all readers and not
> just to the person being replied to, even if their post may have
> instigated this reply. Please don't feel singled out JAvier.

>   )<)))'>

> Please don't use reply to start a new thread. Your question has been
> posted at the bottom of an unrelated topic. The Bat! is a threading
> mail client.

> See "View | View threads by | Reference" to see where it ended up.

> The result is that it will only be seen by those reading that thread
> instead of by all users.

> I recommend that you post your question again using a "New message"
> if you want to see more replies to your query.

> To find out why these MOD messages are posted to the list instead of
> private mail, please read the welcome message you received when you
> subscribed.

> Thank you.
> </moderator>

 JaviAst                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]