Hello all,
Friday, November 14, 2008, Henk M. de Bruijn wrote:

> Up   and   running   but   I   am   still   having   the similar error
> message:
> FETCH - TLS handshake failure. Invalid server certificate. The
> certificate or certificate chain is based on an untrusted root.
> I am only allowed to hit cancel or continue not "add".

do You have "MS Crypto API" S/MIME implementation selected?

if Yes, did You added certificate of Gmail to Windows store?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.34.22 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM

 Current beta is 4.0.34.21 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: