Hello Maxim,

Now that you've moved the .39 series from Alpha to BETA, is there any
specific guidance you can offer to protect our day to day work?

I remember seeing something about a new indexing system which can't
run parallel to the .38  series. Can I have .38 and .39 installed
separately but on the same machine under different directories?

Are there any other particular suggestions other than back-ups, to
allow backward compatibility if I wanted to go backward?

Thanks for your thoughts and/or suggestions.

 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 3