> The Bat! 4.1.1.7 RC1 (BETA) is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb4117.rar

> What's new in 4.1.1.7 since 4.1.1.6:
> [-] Some fixes in HTML viewer, please check various html messages and
> attachments

In a reply, if a quoted area is wider than the window, the message
will not wrap within the bounds of the window, rather it will keep
scrolling right, pushing the text to the left

FORWARDED MESSAGES & ATTACHMENTS - while editing, you can view pictures as
expected
and the save feature is active but not working. Also you cannot drag
an attachment to the desktop or do anything to it except delete/

--
Rick
Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

v4.1.1.7 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3