am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 um 20:43 schrieb Hans Stam:

> Pegasus Mail has a very nice, FREE, 4.51 version.

The internation Version is 4.41
Pegasus sometimes ago has been a very sober Mailclient.
I think the main difference is that professional Users would like to
have the features of The-Bat and basic End Users may use Pegassus.

> Clyton

To better meet our customer's needs, Gammadyne offers two types of
licenses: a "Shareware License" and a "Retail License".

Shareware License
The user is entitled to 5 activations. Once activated, the software will
remain activated indefinitely unless it is moved to a different drive,
or if a major upgrade (x.0) is installed. Minor upgrades are free.
Activations are not restricted to one machine.

Retail License
The user is entitled to download the fully-enabled Retail Edition, which
has no shareware limitations and does not use product activation. The
user also receives 3 activations, which can be used to activate future
upgrades of the Shareware Edition. Unlike the Shareware License, the
Retail License is restricted to one machine.

The two editions are identical in features and functionality.

Clyton  Shareware License $25
Clyton  Retail License $35

> or Pocomail

# Barca (Calendar, Email, Planner)
        $59.95
# Barca Pro (Shared Calendars, Email, Planner)
        $79.95
# PocoMail (Email)
        $39.95

--