Hello MAU,

Thursday, December 18, 2008, 7:26:56 AM, you wrote:
M> The icons (buttons) do work in classic windows appearance. Although I
M> must admit the different states are a little more difficult to
M> differentiate, specially depending on the colours used. But the buttons
M> 'work'. See attached PNGs:
I  wouldn't  call  that  working.  As  I originally said, they are very
difficult  to differentiate and thus are not "working" the way I would
expect.

I  did  switch  to  an  XP theme for several hours and really couldn't
adjust  to  the  difference.  I've been using basically the same theme
configuration since WIN3 . . . and my machines "look" as close to WIN3
as possible.

 Richard                            mailto:newmangr...@gmail.com
Using The Bat! v4.1.1.8 RC1 (BETA) on Windows XP5 Build 2600 Service Pack 3