Hello all,
Monday, December 22, 2008, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> Thank you, you've helped to find a bug: if The Bat! had more than 65535
> bat*.tmp files in the %TEMP% directory, it could create temporary files
> in the current directory.

> BTW, The Bat! deletes bat*.tmp files if they are more than 31 days old.

I understand this if TMP file contains anything, but those were 65500 empty
files, so I do not understand why wait 31 days for removing them.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.3
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.3
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM