Maxim

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 at 14:11:32 +0200, Maxim wrote:
> Hello Robin,
>
> Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 8:44:02, you wrote:
>
>>>However, when I looked at the folders in the affected account, I noticed
>>>that the *only* folders affected were three that had received mail as v4.1.5
>>>started up for the first time.
> Do you mean that if an account have an option to receive mail at startup,
> the index conversion doesn't go properly and the messages are lost?

I don't have any account set to receive mail at startup, but often (about 1
in 5 startups) all my POP accounts will connect to the POP server
immediately upon startup. This has been a problem for a long time - since
the first v3 I think.

When I did the conversion, all 4 of my POP accounts connected to their
respective POP servers, but the problem only appeared in one of these
accounts.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v4.0.38
      Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3
      Popfile v0.22.4